June 2019 Favourites!

Soooooo here are my go-to products this month ↴

Product 1
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm: I loooooove this lip balm so much. Actually I've been using this product ever since I was taking my diploma I think? It's such a huge saviour. It gives deep moisture to your lips and it smells amazing!!!

Product 2
Cream lip stain from Sephora: Ah this lip cream is so pigmented and it stays for soooo long! The only drawback about this product is there's no smell to it. Usually when I'm purchasing a lip product, I always take the smell into consideration. I love lip products that smell nice haha but nonetheless it's a good product!

Product 3
Daily Ritual Kit from KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr: There are 3 kits from the brand for 3 skin types - dry, combination, and oily. I bought the kit for dry skin obviously and it helps so much. The kit comes with 3 things - cleanser, toner and moisturiser. 

  • Foaming Cleanser: the cleanser does not dry out your skin and it doesn't leave that tight feeling after you wash your face.
  • Balancing Rose Mist: I loooove this mist (or if you want to call it a toner). It smells like rose water.
  • Hydrating Moisturiser: This moisturiser makes your skin feel super hydrated and nourished.

Product 4
Pixi Glow Tonic: This product received so much love for these past few years and finally I tried them out. There have been so many good reviews about this product. & honestly I love it so much. This exfoliating toner does make my skin appear to be a little brighter but I've only been using this toner for 2 weeks now (?) so we will see how this turns out in the end.

Xx, Qis